While on the hunt for meaningful metrics tools, Erwin Hendriks, creator of Social Website Analyzer, brought his insightful resource to my attention.
Simply put, Social Website Analyzer is a one-click snapshot of the state of your website’s or brand’s social media presence across the top 20 social media sites.
Not only does it pull in your website traffic ranks and graphs from Compete.com, Alexa and Quantcast, Social Website Analyzer also categorizes your website’s social presence into buckets with hyperlinks for each including:
- Search engine results for social back links for Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Backlinks, mentions and results for social news services such as Digg, Reddit, Newsvine & more,
- Mentions and backlink count from popular social bookmarking services including Delicious, StumbleUpon and Tweetmeme to name a few,
- Backlinks and search results on Micro-blogging sites,
- Answer Services like Yahoo Answers and
- Video Channels YouTube and Metacafe.
These stats can serve as meaningful benchmarks as you launch and continue to build and measure your social media presence and impact.
What’s nice is that you can actually click into each individual result and view the actual listings.
Note: Harp Social has no affiliation with Website Analyzer. We have not tested this tool for accuracy.